[CLUE-Tech] ASP alternative.

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Dec 2 22:08:45 MST 2003

PHP is very similar to ASP from what I've done with it, but this thing
about ASP auto generating output for you I'm sure is nice.... but it's
incredibly easy to do the same thing with PHP.  You can sort the data by
using SQL queries, then spit out the data with a loop of the query using
table tags.  I've written hundreds of pages that do this very thing using
Cold Fusion on Linux.  I have written maybe 5 or 6 doing this using PHP,
so if you need code examples, email me and I'm happy to help.