[CLUE-Tech] ASP alternative.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Dec 3 19:54:05 MST 2003

greg at knaddison.com wrote:
[...]
> We used them for 2 days.  And found they didn't work very well.  So we were
> stuck hardcoding things in ASP by hand which looks just like PHP or ColdFusion
> or...and Visual Interdev became a very glorified text editor for us.

ASP has come a long way since Visual Interdev (I think that if I had
ever tried that I would have vowed never to use ASP again -- but most of
that is fixed).

But ASP works well for the small things I've done with it.  I think it
is probably as good as other alternatives, given equally skilled developers.