[CLUE-Tech] Installing Bugzilla on RedHat9 ?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Dec 4 20:20:57 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 11:42, Keith Christian wrote:
> But, overall, Bugzilla is working OK in terms of basic functions, e-mail
> notifications, and attaching screenshots, etc.?

As best as I can tell.  I haven't tried attaching much to the bug
reports.  Everything else seems to work alright.  Come to think of it,
I'm not sure I've set up email notifications.  Its just for me, my
projects at home.  Not much need to notify myself that way.

--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com