[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla 1.6b RPM

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Wed Dec 10 07:02:27 MST 2003

Hey All,

If anyone's interested in testing out Mozilla 1.6b, I have a
custom-built RPM up on my site with Xft enabled -- the standard build
doesn't have Xft and I've gotten a bit spoiled with the Xft builds...
the fonts look *way* better.

This RPM is for SUSE 9, though it *may* work on other systems.

I'll leave it up for a few days for anyone who's interested:

http://www.dissociatedpress.net/pub/mozilla-1.6b-1.i386.rpm

I used checkinstall to create the RPM, let me know if there are any
install problems.

I might also do a build that's optimized for i586 later today when I
have a spare moment. If anyone's interested, let me know.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools." -- Douglas Adams