[CLUE-Tech] Frozen Messages In Exim, No Local User

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sat Dec 13 14:13:22 MST 2003

* David Anselmi (anselmi at americanisp.net) wrote:
> Timothy C. Klein wrote:
> [...]
> >Is there a way to tell Exim to just give up on the notification step,
> >and delete the messages?
>
> As the mail user:
>
> exim -Mrm $(exim -bp | awk '{print $3}')

Ah, the -M options.  It turns out those are in the middle of the man
page, which is long.  I got through the begining and end, but I guess I
fell asleep in the middle.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if the 'receiver_verify' option will eliminate this?
 From reading the man page it seems like it will refuse to accept
messages if there is no local user, which would be handy.

Tim