[CLUE-Tech] SuSE network install

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sun Dec 21 10:49:43 MST 2003

Has anyone ever done this? I've tried twice now, and seem to keep getting
timeouts...but maybe that's still my ISP...ever since Aug, there has been
issues of downloading things - if it wasn't for wget, I would never have
been able to get (large) ISO images.

I'm able to burn the ISO and boot the ISO. I was able to enable networking
and thought I was off to the races...but the step that loads 40-some megs
from the server you point it to just seems to halt at some (different every
time) point.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Behind every advance of the human race is a germ of creation growing in the
mind of some lone individual, an individual whose dreams waken him in the
night while other contentedly sleeps.
-The Uncommon Man