[CLUE-Tech] Reliable writing editors?

Garey Hoffman ghoffman at velocera.com
Sun Feb 2 15:07:05 MST 2003

Jeff,

Have your tried AbiWord from AbiSource? It is a GPL'd GUI word processor
available for Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and most other *nix OSes that
support GTK.  I have had a reasonably good experience with it but have
only used the Linux version.

The AbiSource site is here: http://www.abisource.com

HTH,

---Garey