[CLUE-Tech] Linux and Wireless

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Mon Feb 3 22:07:32 MST 2003

I have the Linksys which works great. However, the only complaint that
I have with Linksys is the stupid installation program. It requires that
Losedows be used for the initial install. From then on, the web
interface can be used.

I believe that the Netgear does not have this problem. Perhaps other
brands have similar web based admin tools?

FYI, the Linksys router/firewall can be administered from a web
interface.

Match