[CLUE-Tech] Linux and Wireless

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at attbi.com
Mon Feb 3 23:00:33 MST 2003

Good Point about the web-based admin tools.  The SMC barricade uses a web
interface to administer the all the functions of the router such as DHCP,
firewall, NAT, etc.  - just type the pre-selected IP address for the router,
enter the correct password and your off and running.  Guess I assumed all
the vendor's made their admin interface that way.

Cheers,

Gary