[CLUE-Tech] Linux and Wireless

Mike Miller michael at millerville.cc
Tue Feb 4 05:21:56 MST 2003

I don't THINK that's the case. That initial install is for configuration
for newbies. You can hit the router's webpage and enter all of the info
manually if you know what you're doing.

As an aside, I just got a linksys 802.11g router, it needs to be in the
basement to handle networking stuff. Any hints on what's necessary to
relocate one or both antennas to a place higher in the house for better
coverage? My Orinoco card doesn't have any problems seeing it, but my
(much older) linksys card doesn't reach from the basement to the aster
bedroom on the top floor.