[CLUE-Tech] Multi-national input in X, gnome, etc

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Wed Feb 12 12:42:24 MST 2003

Anyone know how to do foreign language input in X or gnome?

I have a Korean keyboard, but I am not sure how to get started setting
this sort of thing up?  I have done a little in xemacs, but I am not
sure how to send email or use Korean in other applications.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Queen - Classic Queen - (7) - Radio Ga Ga

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al