[CLUE-Tech] CD burning

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Feb 14 12:22:20 MST 2003

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:00:38 -0700
Dave Price <davep at kinaole.org> wrote:

> Jed,
>
> I have no trouble using cdrecord w/ the knoppix iso's.  I do believe
> that the current version(s) require 700mb platters tho.

Yep. That's true. Otherwise I'd use a CDRW, and just mess around with it.

> I can bring one or two to the 'fest tomorrow if that will help, though I
> probably won't get there till 10:30 or so.

Thanks, but I doubt I'll be there. I want to try the platter I made on a
couple more machines before giving up. Or, If I could be sure I was
getting it right, I'd just burn another.

--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl