[CLUE-Tech] Trifold brochure template.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Feb 16 13:26:20 MST 2003

Does anyone know where to get a template for a trifold brochure?  I
guess that really means 3 columns on front and back of 11x8.5 paper.

I expect to do something like this in LaTeX, but I'm open to other
suggestions.

My biggest requirement is that once I have a template, I have to be able
to generate the final brochure automatically.  The content will be
coming from a database query of some sort.  And the output will be
printed, so I want to be able to get ps out of it and control the
typesetting.

Thanks for the help,