[CLUE-Tech] Feedback for new tool turn key bandwidth limiting... (second try)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Feb 19 10:03:49 MST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:35:15 -0800 (PST)
Art Reisman <astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am currently testing a Linux Open source bandwidth
> limiting tool,(www.apconnections.net) and was hoping
> that this local group could give me some additional
> feedback or perhaps offer up an oppurtunity for an
> additional beta site.

Have you looked for the appropriate "announce" newsgroups? How about
announcing at Freshmeat? I searched at Freshmeat, and didn't find your
project. If you want more beta testers, you gotta publicize.

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl