[CLUE-Tech] Feedback for new tool turn key bandwidth limiting... (second try)

Art Reisman astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 09:26:40 MST 2003

Yes I should have checked the archive, but I was not
sure if the e-mail was getting distributed correctly
so the archive could have been a false positive?

In any case I'll be preparing information for Linux
Fest in Washington, on all aspects of the arbitrator
(in April), so from there I can pull what is
interesting to the local group. I will look into Click
Modular Router Project, as you have suggested and the
other groups. It is very hard to give intelligent
answers about how this tool compares with others work
in the wild world of Linux, there may be a common
language for things evolving but it is hard to tell
what people are doing and talking about....

Thanks

Art