[CLUE-Tech] Mail question

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Tue Feb 25 15:15:36 MST 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 10:04:10AM -0700, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> I have a mail question. Every once in a blue moon, I get a file in my ~/Mail
> directory. It's called EXITCODE==XX, in the most recent case, it's
> EXITCODE==70. It's full of mail messages. Has anyone else seen this happen?

I think you might have a typo in a procmail script.  Look for something
in your .procmailrc or include files that looks like "{ EXITCODE==67 }" or
somesuch.  Except that you're supposed to only have one equal (=) instead of
two (==).  I'm guessing that it doesn't know how to handle two equal signs,
and thinks it's suppose to go to a file called that.  Just remove one of
the "=" signs, and it should work correctly.

I'm not a procmail guru, so I could be wrong, but I think I've done this
to myself before. :)

Regards, Kirk