[CLUE-Tech] Import Netscape addresses into Evolution 1.2.1

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Jan 1 19:26:04 MST 2003

Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just completed importing all of my thousands of emails (including
> all 8000+ of CLUE's) into Evolution 1.2.1 and am having difficulty with
> finding Netscape's addresses, where are they?

A more general solution is to grep for an address in all your NS files.
  If you know which directory (or directory tree) the file is in, just
grep all the files (using find and xargs if necessary) for something
that you know is in your address book but unlikely to be in other files
(well, you might exclude mail files since they have lots of addresses).