[CLUE-Tech] Very strange Mozilla Problem

Vern Bradley Southern vbsouthern at access4less.net
Tue Jan 14 03:33:45 MST 2003

When I start Mozilla in user it works fine. When I
start Mozilla in root it crashes. It starts up in
root but when Mozilla tries to access a web page
it starts to retrieve info from the site and then
shuts down completely.

I'm Using:
Mozilla 1.0.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i586; en-US; rv:1.0.1)
Gecko/20021003

Before this problem occurred while logged in as a
user I tried to download and install a plugin from
Netscape named application/x-java-vm. The filename
Netscape downloaded was jre131_02.xpi. When the
file had downloaded it started to install but an
error code came up ACCESS DENIED.

Any help would be Greatly Appreciated.

vbsouthern at access4less.net