[CLUE-Tech] PHP - register_globals and htaccess

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jan 15 22:02:29 MST 2003

Hi Folks.

Having dutifully rtFm, I have concluded that if I create an .htaccess file
in a directory:

<IfModule libphp4.c>
  php_flag register_globals on
</IfModule>

(I also tried php_value register_globals 1.)

It should work. Noting that the FM sorta implies that it works if you're
using mod_php, but doesn't address whether it matter if you're using it as
an APXS module.

AFAICT (using <?php phpinfo(); ?>, it doesn't work. Any thoughts?

TIA
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5