[CLUE-Tech] Odd question

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier clue at dissociatedpress.net
Thu Jan 23 12:30:47 MST 2003

Hi all,

This is kind of an oddball question, but I thought I'd throw it out
there anyway... has anyone had any experience or know anything about
recording phone calls with Linux? Specifically, I'd like to find a way
to record interviews directly onto my Linux box so that I can easily
archive them... I've got a few spare modems hanging about, external and
internal, and I'm wondering if it's possible to set them up so that I
can use the computer for this function instead of having to hook up a
tape player and then play the tape back to record interviews...

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's *possible* but I'm not sure where to
start, really.

Thanks,

Zonker
--