[CLUE-Tech] Lucida TrueType fonts

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu Jan 30 19:15:36 MST 2003

In the course of writing a document in OpenOffice I (re)discovered that
I have a set of Lucida TrueType fonts. I must have installed them
myself, since they are in /usr/local/share/fonts/lucida, but it was a
while ago: that directory and its fonts.dir file are dated March 25,
2001. But I can't remember where I got them. I'm just wondering if I am
legally allowed to be using these fonts. Does anybody else have these
and know where they came from?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.