[CLUE-Tech] SpamAssassin config

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Tue Jul 15 14:13:37 MDT 2003

I'm seeing a new kind of spam issue this week - where these evil, evil
bastards are now sending me mail from some made up user @fimble.com - so
Spam Assassin automagically assumes it's clean by assingning it a score
of -100 when it comes from fimble.com - and then all the tests get run,
and it ends up with a score of around -89 or so.  I've recieved 5 of
these today alone - and I'm going out of my mind trying to find how I
can tell SA to *not* whitelist based on my domain name.  Does anyone
know how to do this?  I'm currently reviewing this page, but I don't
think it's what I want:

http://spamassassin.taint.org/faq/index.cgi?req=show&file=faq01.013.htp

I used to have this line in my local.cf config, but I've removed it and
restarted spamd, but it's still whitelisting the domain name:

whitelist_from              *@fimble.com

--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com