[CLUE-Tech] SpamAssassin config

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 08:39:08 MDT 2003

Found out by accident that one of the biggest spammers in the USA lives in
Westminster.  His name is Scott Ritchie.  He's the guy who started the
Great Scott's Eateries, but he sold them off and is into making money by
spamming now.

Wonder what would happen if a bunch of concerned computer users paid him a
friendly visit sometime?

His restaurants are really good -- wish he'd stuck with that.