[CLUE-Tech] Linux for mom

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Jul 15 14:19:30 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 12:20 pm, Kirk Rafferty wrote:
> I might just do that.  I thought of Mandrake because of it's reputation as
> a "desktop" Linux, whereas RH tends to be more server-oriented.

I love rhat 9 on the desktop (and this is from a guy who used Slackware until
2002)!  I think it will be a nice upgrade for her.  It's definitely more
polished than MDK 9.0 (I haven't installed 9.1).

Good luck.
Jeff

--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."