[CLUE-Tech] Stops crashing

Chris Tubutis ctubutis at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 09:05:54 MDT 2003

On 21 Jul, Stephen Lehr wrote:
> My questions include:
>
> 	Anyone else see this behavior?
> 	If the Evolution package caused this, how could it?

Problems like this - on any platform - are quite often caused by buggy
video drivers. Perhaps the new version of Evolution doesn't tickle the
bug like the old one did. Did you change display resolutions at all
anytime? I'd just be curious to know what settings remained constant,
what were changed and what could have been changed. Regardless, I'm glad
you got it to work for ya. :) I've tried that Evolution thing a couple
times over the past several years but had problems with linewrapping
when resuming composition of previously saved draft messages. That was a
show stopper, making it unusable for me.

ct