[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 08:16:44 MDT 2003

My friend bought a new Sony system with XP pre-installed, after i failed
to convince him that Linux was a very viable OS.  One of his primary
concerns was that he couldn't run AOL with Linux.  But that's aside the
point.

I brought "The Last Express" game over for him to try out on his now
allegedly capable computer.  The game failed to save properly. So it was
essentially unplayable.    This was very disappointing as I feel The
Last Express is a particularly well crafted game.  Obviously there are
many problems with M$ and its compatibility with software that is
supposed to run on it.