[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 08:55:16 MDT 2003

That is my feeling too, but what can you do?  I tried to get him to
switch to Earthlink or Techangle,  but he just wouldn't budge.  The case
for Linux wasn't helped though by the little mom and pop computer stores
that also speak negatively of Linux and don't offer ready to go Linux
machines.  This probably belongs on the talk channel, but I feel the
club (Clue) needs to work with these smaller shops to get them to
understand the business potential for them to start offering ready to go
Linux boxes.