[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Jul 23 11:07:04 MDT 2003

Joe Linux wrote:
> My friend bought a new Sony system with XP pre-installed, after i failed
> to convince him that Linux was a very viable OS.

What does this have to do with GPL loopholes or hardware and software
solutions for Linux?  If you don't have the decency to post to CLUE
Talk, you could at least start your subject with "OT" so we know you're
off topic.

Seems that it's time to merge the Tech and Talk lists since the content
is not significantly different.  Or perhaps to find a new list.