[CLUE-Tech] What is 802.1q from cisco?

Art Reisman astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 21:05:10 MDT 2003

Thanks sorry I should have been more specific, I have
seen the basic lit,I was wondering who was using it.

I have a potential user that was asking if the Linux
Bridge would work with it. In any case he is going to
buy my $25 CD just to test it. So I should know if he
follows through.

Thanks

http://www.google.com/search?q=802.1q&sa=++Google+Search++&lr=lang_en