UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Jun 10 10:27:33 MDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 09:48, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 09:26, Jef Barnhart wrote:
> > No need to get down off your "high horse".
> >
> > This is the second request that Chris has asked to be unsubscribed from
> > the list. Both times were met with,"Do it yourself." Gee... I thought
> > that the Linux community was helpful, this group more so. The comments
> > that I saw were hardly helpful.

My Bad. But thanks for proving my point that people are "insensitive
clods". I was making a statement about how they handled it.

(HINT: It's not http://www.havenrock.com/). Because...

It scares me that you have your own domain.

A little tact goes a long way.

We are all representing the "Linux Community". Our actions, our words,
will say what kind of Community we are.

Read Micheal's post. I think that he says it better than I would.