UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Chris Yoerg chris at yoerg.net
Tue Jun 10 10:51:41 MDT 2003

I'm sorry to have caused such a problem.

Most mailing lists show links at the bottom of the page, with obvious
notes like "to unsubscribe from this list, go to this link".  Had that
been the case I would and could have done it myself (which I did thanks
to the suggestion from Jef)

Unfortunately your cryptic link offered no such suggestion, hence my
request.  Maybe your mail notes on the bottom of each e-mail could use
some work..

I orginally joined the list to learn a few things about linux, to
further myself.

What I learned is that there are assholes out there that are intolerant
of people that want to learn, who have time to burn people such as myself.

I wish you all the best of luck in trying to work with other people.

Chris Yoerg