[CLUE-Tech] Linux friendly DSL ISPs (was: Debian sid & xfree86 4.2.1-7)

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Jun 10 16:04:47 MDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:08:09AM -0400, Randy Arabie wrote:

> > * Fairplay Communications (http://www.fpcc.com/)
> >
> > * FRII (http://frii.net/)
>
> I used americanisp.com, and was very happy with them.

+ foreThought.net (use 'em, love 'em, never switch, etc.)

+ Techangle

+ yadda yadda yadda

Hey, isn't this a FAQ? As I've mentioned once before, it would probably
be a useful service to add a "Linux-friendly ISP" page to the CLUE Web
site. Jed, are you reading this? Would you be up for doing that (I
assume nobody would object in principle)?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)