UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Jun 12 15:23:22 MDT 2003

On 12 Jun 2003 07:45:25 -0600
Jef Barnhart <jef at batky-howell.com> wrote:

> He guys, I'm running evolution at home every now and then the thing does
> not start. any answers.
>
> I had to come to work and post this message because I can't rely on it
> starting.

Hey, are we gonna have an e-mail flame war? Can we?

You know, I guess I'm surprised that the e-mail client thing doesn't get
as much -- uh -- interest, as the Vi vs. Emacs debate.

OK, so I'm not being helfpul. Have you tried Sylpheed?

> ####

So, you're saying you pounded on it four times?

> > I now invoke the name of Hitler to end this thread.

Hmmm, didn't work. Maybe we should try Mussolini?

Pol Pot?

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl