[CLUE-Tech] Godwin's Law (was Re: UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Wed Jun 11 21:33:39 MDT 2003

On 06-11 08:23, Jef Barnhart wrote:
> Yea, My comment was over the top I may never leave the group.
>
> I was just trying to make a point that, I thought, we are here for the
> community. If we drive away one person because of our actions he/she
> will then tell other people that linux sucks and the community that they
> preach about is wagon load of crap.
>
> I just am going to ask that we treat people with the respect that they
> deserve. Not everybody has been using the internet since it's inception.
> Everybody here was a rookie at one time. Please try to remember that.
>
> Jef
>
> I now invoke the name of Hitler to end this thread.

Hey, Jef - I had to Google for this one...I couldn't remember what this was
called. It's "Godwin's Law". It's in the Jargon file. I thought this Wiki
was interesting, too:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?GodwinsLaw

So, with that in mind....hmm, let's see....oh, anyone who is a top poster
must be Stalin himself. There, that should do it. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
We're thinking about upgrading from SunOS 4.1.1 to SunOS 3.5.
-Henry Spencer