[CLUE-Tech] NoClassDefFoundError

Joseph Thomas greywolf921 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:30:46 MDT 2003

I did try that. I am not placing it in any package, I am simply placing it
in a directory called 'test'

on my other email, I did show I tried that command and I get this:

[phierce at localhost test]$ java test.HelloWorld
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: test/HelloWorld

On Thursday 12 June 2003 08:13 pm, Jeffery Cann wrote:

 > You need to:
 >
 > [phierce at localhost test]$ java test/HelloWorld

Sorry - meant to write:

[phierce at localhost test]$ java test.HelloWorld

HTH-
Jeff

--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."
Unsubscribe or manage your options: