[CLUE-Tech] Poor Man's Ghost /system repair

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Sat Jun 14 10:20:28 MDT 2003

I think there's been some misunderstanding here.  I have not yet booted
a system with KNOPPIX and not been able to manipulate the files on the
hard drive.  Sometimes I have to do some gyrations to get there, but I
can always get in, except in the case of a hardware failure.

Who is Joe Linux, and what's the actual problem?  (Can I do an
anti-alias rant here?)