[CLUE-Tech] Gateway 400SP notebook/ 2.5.72 kernel

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat Jun 21 00:02:07 MDT 2003

Dan,

Did you check on:

	http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/

Maybe someone has already installed Linux on this model or a similar
model to run Linux.

If anyone else is considering buying a laptop, I recommend checking with
this site. Maybe someone has already done some legwork.

Don't be disheartened if your model is not listed. For example, the Dell
Inspiron 8000 series have many similarities. So when a new model comes
out (every 6 months), info may still be relevant for the new model.

Match