[CLUE-Tech] Gateway 400SP notebook/ 2.5.72 kernel

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Sat Jun 21 20:29:04 MDT 2003

FWIW, I now have a fully functional laptop including i830 video drivers
(on the 2.4.20 kernel), linksys wireless 802.11b, and sound.  Woohoo..
The answer to my X problem was that I needed to get the latest i830
drivers from Intel's support site.  Works beautifully except the maximum
resolution seems to be 1024x768.

-Dan