[CLUE-Tech] Telnet and Cisco 678.

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat Jun 21 00:13:54 MDT 2003

So... Are you using gnome-terminal, eterm, mgt, kterm, konsole?

These terms may have settings such as:

	Swap Delete/Backspace
	Delete Generates Del/^H
	Cursor keys

Have you tried any of these?

xterm and aterm work with configuration files and/or command line
options. Have you tried man aterm, man xterm.

Also setting the TERM environment variable to vt100 or xterm may help.

Match