[CLUE-Tech] Gateway 400SP notebook/ 2.5.72 kernel

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Thu Jun 26 00:44:48 MDT 2003

* Dale K. Hawkins (dhawkins at cdrgts.com) wrote:
> Dan Harris <coronadh at coronasolutions.com> writes:
>
> > Thanks, but I'm using a Linksys WPC11 card.  I thought you were
> > originally asking about the version of my video chipset.
>
> Actually, I was asking about the Linksys WPC11.  Does "cardctl ident"
> tell you the chip type?

Dale,

I have hte WPC11 card, but mine is version 3.  I just bought it like two
weeks ago.  Did the version 4 change chipsets?  I used the linux-wlan-ng
package to get it working.  It was something of a PITA.  I can't
remember the driver name now, and I don't have my laptop handy.  If you
want, I could try to give you a run down of what I did, but I would have
to work for it, so let me know.  I am using it with a Dell Latitude
C600.

Tim
==  Timothy Klein || teece at silverklein.net   ==
==             kleinti at mscd.edu              ==