[CLUE-Tech] Can't mount cds

Don Collier dcollier at collierclan.com
Fri Jun 27 10:46:15 MDT 2003

I had already tried that.  I put all of the information into the fstab
file so I could just type mount /mnt/cdrom, but it turned out that the
/dev/cdrom link had never been created.  I created that link and the
errors that I had originally posted are the same.

Normally that command you suggested works for me as well.

The output of df is:

/dev/hda3              25G  6.1G   17G  27% /
/dev/hda6              12G  7.8G  4.5G  64% /data
none                  503M     0  503M   0% /dev/shm

Don Collier
dcollier at collierclan.com