[CLUE-Tech] Moving X apps between X servers/desktops

John Buttery john at io.com
Mon Jun 30 08:32:38 MDT 2003

  Hi, I was looking for something else and saw your post about this, so
just a quick note...have you looked into xmove?  It's sort of like
screen for X apps.
  Don't suppose you know anything about using VNC to export a single
application window instead of a whole desktop?

--
John    # Why, then, should we grant government the Orwellian
Buttery # capability to listen at will and in real time to our