[CLUE-Tech] KDE/Gnome is crashing for no reason...

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Mar 7 13:20:55 MST 2003

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:33:09 -1000
Joe Linux <joelinux at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Why don't you try ICE and see if you still get the crashes.  I know that
>
> one of the reasons I choose ICE is it almost never crashes.

I use Fvwm (they've dropped the "2" suffix, actually). I have (knock on
silicon) never had Fvwm crash. I've had other applications, such as
Netscape 4, hang X, but I have never had a failure attributable to Fvwm.

Why don't you try Fvwm and see if you still have crashes.

jed
--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl