[CLUE-Tech] Sound Card for Mandrake 9.0 - 9.1 ?

Chris Terry tuba_man at attbi.com
Tue Mar 11 21:27:28 MST 2003

The install is deceptively easy.  I found that when I just follow the
instructions (it's almost safe to just type what it tells you and not
read any of the info) I can get it working perfectly (aside from volume
adjustment) without hassle and on the first try.  Of course, if anything
does go wrong (the worst I've seen ALSA do is nothing at all), you can
always ask for help! :)