[CLUE-Tech] spam from CLUE members??

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Fri Mar 14 10:08:41 MST 2003

I wasn't at the last CLUE meeting, but a person identifying themself as
a fellow CLUE member emailed me about being subscribed to real-estate
mailing list, somehow suggesting that this was blessed at the last
meeting.  This, to me, is *completely* unacceptable.  I sincerely hope
that this is not a new CLUE policy to allow access to the members list
for advertising purposes.

If this is not acceptable policy to CLUE, then I thought you all should
be aware that it's happening and help do something to prevent it.  Spam
boils my blood like few other things on this planet.

-Dan