[CLUE-Tech] more password stuff

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 12:11:02 MST 2003

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 02:11:32AM -0700, Mike Staver wrote:

> I have never seen this before, and am very concerned by this.  Does anyone
> know what to do about these password problems?

The BUGS section of my pwconv man page suggests that oo loops can be
incurred from improperly formatted passwd files and recommends running
'pwck'.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
kehellman at yahoo.com               from disclaimer import standard

"One World, one Web, one Program." - Microsoft(R) promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler