[CLUE-Tech] Merge tool for combining files

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Mon Mar 24 11:57:59 MST 2003

Art Reisman <astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Does anybody know of an easy to use Linux merge tool
> that allows you to merge two files together? Typically
> these types of tools are used to combine two slightly

First, I have to suggest my favorite: emacs (xemacs).

--
Now playing:
Counting Crows - August & Everything After - (8) - Sullivan Street

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al