[CLUE-Tech] module loading question

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 17:43:02 MST 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 04:35:32PM -0700, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:
> Do I just need to put an entry like the on below to load the ip_tables
> module on boot into /etc/modules.conf?
>
> alias ip_tables
>
> If that isn't it, what do I put in that file to have the module loaded
> on boot?

My ip_tables loads without an entry in /etc/modules.conf.

If you've recently installed a new kernel...
- Did you build ip_tables INTO the kernel?
- Did you do a modules_install?
- Have you run depmod recently?

What distro?
--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
kehellman at yahoo.com               from disclaimer import standard

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.