[CLUE-Tech] Linux and astronomical software

Ski Dawg skidawg at smcorwine.com
Thu May 1 14:18:02 MDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 11:32, Marcin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for some astronomical software for Linux especially for my Debian.
> I know programs from Debian CD's. I was looking for it on the internet but
> nothing interested find. All what I found was for school etc.
> I'm interested in professional software rather.
> I'm looking for something like *Red Shift* or *SkyMap* for windows.
>
> Does anyone know software what I'm looking for?

I ran across this today. I am not sure if this is what you are looking
for, but it sounded close to me.

Ted's Toolbox
http://www.geocities.com/driverte/sw/java/toolbox.htm

--
Doug

Random Thought:
Unix has this thing called "directories", which make it possible
for you to have multiple files with the same name on your disk.

	- Rik van Riel explaining the concept of directories