[CLUE-Tech] Linux and astronomical software

Marcin marbej at wp.pl
Thu May 1 17:30:19 MDT 2003

Hi,

> Ted's Toolbox
> http://www.geocities.com/driverte/sw/java/toolbox.htm

O, thanks! :)
It seems pretty good, but I have to try download it later because
when I try download it now, I receive announcement *Sorry, this site
is temporarily unavailable!* I'll try download it tomorrow or later,
Thanks for this URL!

A couple hours ago I found (I've found? - I never know how is correct
:( ) another programme I never heard about it. It called Nightfall
and touches soubject about eclipsing binary stars. I downloaded this
software, but I've got a little problems with this programme. I can't
run it - I'm working on it :). Nightfall seems very similar to
binary3.exe for windows.
If you want, you can get this (Nightfall) software from this site:
http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/~rwichman/Nightfall.html

--
Greetings from Poland,
Marcin Betlej